This new strutted 1400HD forging has been developed for turbocharged methanol Mitsubishi 4G63 engines, making 350+ horsepower per cylinder. Got a large aftermarket turbo, tubular manifold, high compression, nitrous, and methanol injection? – no problem. The forging has been designed around special 21mm and 22mm tool steel pins of .225″ wall thickness.
2618 Alloy: The strongest alloy available with the best strength at high temperature and low silicon content, for low porosity.
Heavy Radii: Creating a large smooth radii from the skirts and pin boss into the crown prevents flex and cracking.
– Stroke: 3.465″ (88mm)
– Rod Length: 5.906″ (150mm)
– Compression Height: 1.378″ (35mm)
– Head cc’s: 43
– Dome Dish: -4.5cc
– Gasket Thickness: .034″ (.86mm)
– Deck Clearance: .0″ (0mm)
– Block Height: 9.015″ (229mm)
– Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
– Pin Diameter: .866″ (22mm)