- Material: Machined from CNC Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Levers Handle Size: 85MM , Short Version (2 Fingers)
- Color: Same AS Picture Show
- Function: Pivot Design
- Levers * 2 (MZS Brand Brake & Clutch levers) + “MZS” Brand Box
- Instructions not Included
- Machined logo helps prevent fingers from slipping on levers
- Enhance the look of your motorcycle with these custom hand Levers
- Exclusively designed for each bikes and morden 3 finger designed lever arms
- Ultra precision machine cut for super light weight construction, high precision and quality
- The pivot design allows the lever to fold outward to prevent bending or breaking in the event of a crash
- Honda CRF250X 2004-2018
- Honda CRF450X 2005-2018
- Honda CR125R/CR250R 2004-2007
- Honda CRF250R/CRF450R 2004-2006
- If you can’t find your bike in this listing or Amazon, our other universal type of MZS lever set is the best choice for you. As long as the handle size of your bike is 7/8 inch, the brakes are hydraulic type, and clutch is the cable type, then that MZS lever set will fit for your bike perfectly. If you need, please search for the product ASIN: B01DW1WM7C
- MZS value the shopping experience and satisfaction of each customer, so we provides 1 year warranty and lifetime technical support. No matter what the problem , please contact us first, we will do our best to solve any problem for you.
FITMENT: Honda CR125R CR250R 2004-2007/ CRF250R CRF450R 2004-2006/ CRF250X 2004-2018/ CRF450X 2005-2018
HIGH QUALITY COMPONENTS: MZS Pivot levers used chrome steel precision sealed bearings, stainless steel pivot and bushing parts, Chrome Silicon cantilever springs, aerospace grade stainless steel and chromoly fasteners, and specially designed and manufactured fasteners.
DJUSTABLE REACH: by simply adjusting a bolts on the MZS lever, the reach can be adjusted to accommodate the smallest to the largest hands and gives the best clutch or brake response.
MZS ADVABTAGE: This lever-processed logo prevents the lever’s fingers from slipping, the pivot design allows the lever to fold outward to prevent bending or breaking in the event of a crash. And the anodized with beautiful glossy and vibrant finish, which increases resistance to corrosion and wear, makes your bike stand out from the crowd .
WHY LEVER CAN’T FIT: The biggest possibility is that your lever has ever damaged before, when the repair store not have this brand stock lever, they will used another universal perch and lever replace your stock one. So when you choose the right model and year, the lever will still not fit your new perch. If you have this situation please contact us, we will help you solve it.