Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions, ACL Race Series Connecting Rod Bearings are available for many of the popular 4, 6 & 8 cylinder applications and feature:
- High strength overlay plate* with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties
- Hardened steel backs* on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Increased crush* for improved bearing retention
- Elimination of flash plating* on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity* to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- 3/4 grooved Main Bearings* to optimize bearing load carrying surface area and oil flow to the conrod bearings.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances* to help you maintain consistent clearances.
ACL Race Series Main Bearings: The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings.
Part Number: 6B2630H-STD